This new market intelligence tool presented in a detailed yet easy-to-use dashboard format provides thousands of procedure volume forecasts across 12 key medical segments around the world. Current data and 5-year forecasts are provided at the global, regional and country level. This is a must-have tool for medical product companies that are competing in the various surgical markets around the world.
Medical Segments Covered:
- Cardiovascular, Peripheral Vascular, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, Orthpedics, Spine, Ophthalmology, OB/GYN, ENT, Urology, Aesthetics & Dermatology, Stereotactic Radiosurgery.
Country Level Breakouts:
- Global, North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America, Other Key Markets
Key Questions Answered:
- US, China, India, Brazil, Russia, Japan, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Mexico, Australia, South Korea, New Zealand, Argentina, Colombia , Chile, South Africa, Turkey, Poland, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden
- How many surgical procedures are being performed around the world?
- Where will surgical procedure volumes be in the next 5 years?
- What are the global, regional and country level trends and opportunities?
- Where are the largest and fastest growing procedures from a global, regional and country level standpoint?
- Which procedures are competing and gaining/losing share?
- Much more...